Sage Pastel Xpress-Start-Up
Sage Pastel Xpress Start-Up: Smart, intuitive accounting software tailor-made for start-up and small businesses.
Sage Pastel knows and understands that as a small business owner, you have to juggle many facets of your business. They can lessen the load when it comes to managing your accounts. Sage Pastel Xpress Start-Up software will give you the tools to easily and effectively keep your financials in check, leaving you to run and grow your business. We want to do more than just balance your books. We want to help your business achieve success.
Is this the right product for you?
Sage Pastel have developed their software with your business environment in mind. They have included only those features that you need, without limiting you when your business starts to grow. Sage Pastel Xpress Start-up software comes with a single user and company licence. You will be able to securely store 5 years of transactional data while being able to process the current, as well as previous, financial years. You can create a maximum of 30 cash books, and the inclusion of a General Ledger goes without saying.
- Create your company in minutes using our customizable templates
- Easily create, manage and customize invoices, quotes and purchase orders
- Effectively create and manage customers and suppliers
- Track your inventory in as much detail as you’d like
- View business-critical information at a glance
- Quickly perform common tasks with our intuitive interface
- Allows you to add modules as your business and needs grow
|No. of Users||Single|
|No. of Companies||Single|
|Support||Comes with 30 days free support*|
- *Sage Pastel Xpress Start-Up carries 30 days free support.
- For continued telephonic support purchase Sage Pastel Support, on an annual basis.
- Product information and pricing is only applicable for products sold in South Africa.
- For international product information, please visit www.sagepastel.com.
Sage Pastel Xpress Start-Up System Requirements
|Recommended||Pentium IV 2GHz or Higher|
|Minimum||Windows Vista and Windows 7|
|Notification: Windows XP Operating System – NO LONGER SUPPORTED
Microsoft will no longer support Windows XP Operating System. This means Windows XP users will not receive Microsoft software updates, including security updates that help protect your POS system from viruses, spyware and other malicious software. If you are currently operating Windows XP Operating System, we recommend you move to a supported operating system so you can continue operating in a secure environment. In moving to a new operating system, if your POS system also runs in Windows XP, we suggest you contact your primary support provider to discuss compatibility of your POS system with the new operating system.
|Recommended||1GB or Higher|
|Minimum||1024 x 768|
|Requirements for all Users: DVD-Rom|